Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 2 comes to a close...

So, I'm finally almost caught up. I'm finishing my essay for 2000 and I just have some podcasts to watch tonight! I'm so excited! I feel like then I will finally be on top of things!

So far, I've learned a lot about different operating systems that I don't know. I really am quite interested in Linux and I'm thinking about switching one of my computers over. I want to check out some of the graphics programs they have since I don't have photoshop and I really, really miss it. I was thinking about switching over before but after looking at http://tldp.org/guides.html it made me a lot more interested.

On the technology front, there is a lot of crap coming down the pipe about Facebook. Everywhere you look, there's a new article about different privacy breaches. I'm really thinking about deleting my facebook, (I was before and I pretty much made everything private), but it is really easy to use to keep in contact with other people I haven't seen. Thus the beast of social networking. It just takes up so much time.

Ok, back to papers. Update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment