Monday, June 7, 2010

Busy!

Hey everyone!
I've been super busy with everything for school as well as work/everything else! Sorry I haven't updated. I'm really horrible at this whole blogging thing. It never works out for me.

I just found out about the Dabble assignment so I'm going to complete that after this blog...blah.

I'm really horrible at keeping up with all of the lectures and webcasts. I just hate sitting at my computer for that long of a period of time. I started listening to the lectures on my iPhone so that helps to keep me interested and allows me to listen while driving/walking so I don't have to be sitting on my computer with my headphones on for hours a day. I'm also having issues being self motivated. Any one else? It also doesn't help that I was in Rhode Island this weekend and wasn't able to do any work really. It looks like a long night tonight.

I hope everyone is doing well with their work and is staying a lot more caught up than I am. It is a lot more difficult to do web courses than I anticipated, just for the fact that I don't want to be on my computer doing work when there are so many other things to do/people to see/places to go/books (not for school) to read/etc.

I must get myself all motivated and get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment